Friday, March 30, 2007

Death On A Cracker









Pamela (C) 2007

BLACKLUNG RALPH: This guy is always just outside the grocery store door and I have to hold my breath for at least 4 minutes just to get through the cloud he produces. Ralph works at the store as well. Sometimes I'll just pass him in an aisle and can almost SEE the smoke still billowing off of him. He reeks like a million ashtrays and looks like death on a cracker. He's also got an impressive amount of ear and nose hair, sticking out like small dispaced finger corals. All he's missing are the Anemones and Clown Fish. Ralph is a creepy character. Nuff said. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Be rest assured there is a Ralph in every town, village, city or cinema in the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true Anna, so true! :) You should find one in your corner of the globe, secretly film him doing something ordinary or even better weird! I'll tune in! (I've directed a couple more friends to your film site. Your fan base is growing. Soon you'll have a group of papparazi (sp) following you about!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Anna is soo right, and the bigger the town, the more there are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep my eyes peeled and report back anon... maybe we can work out the RalphtoTownsize ratio between us...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got it Anna :) Let's make a true study of it. I've got to get a digital movie camera....HIDDEN images of Ralph and some of the other odd ducks around here....

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, open that pie-hole!